FBX Newsfeed Creatives appear in users' newsfeeds on Facebook
- Maximum 500 characters, including spaces, with no word longer than 20 characters.
- Must be JPG, PNG, or GIF and
- Must not contain more than 20% text. Check your images for text content using Facebook's grid tool.
For larger rectangular creatives
- Must have an aspect ratio of 1.91:1
- Must be at least 560x292. (600x315 recommended)
For smaller square creatives
- Must have a 1:1 aspect ratio
- Must be at least 90x90 (200x200 recommended)
- This displays to the right of the image and takes users to the landing page URL. Maximum 55 characters including spaces, with no word having more than 20 characters. Can contain only alphanumeric characters, punctuations, and spaces.
Landing Page URL
- This is the page where users are directed after clicking the Image, Title, Body Text or Domain.
- The landing page cannot contain video content.
- Can have a maximum of 145 characters including spaces, with no word having more than 20 characters.
***Please download the one pager attached to this article for our full ad specs.